The Quiet Moment for Thoughts: Disney Hong Kong 29/12/2011

Monday, January 2, 2012

Disney Hong Kong 29/12/2011

During my vacation to HongKong, I had chosen to visit Disneyland Hong Kong.

Many friends had told me, it's not worth for paying a visit in Disneyland.. Not really an interesting place to visit as "It's only cartoons".
However, I still choose to go Disneyland as, it's the cartoons that grows with me when I was little.

The feeling of being a kid was not that strong until I stepped in Disneyland HK.. When I saw the Mickey & Minnie Mouse at the concourse.
That's the characters that I always dream to meet when I was little....
The characters that made me sit still in front of the TV before the dinner..
The characters that "force" me to wake up in every Sunday morning just to "SEE" them...

And all the soundtrack that played in the parade/show, you got touched... Flashbacks of the cartoons are in your mind...
Tarzan, Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Little Mermaid, etc etc...

I felt that I was back in the old time, walking the in the fantasy that I always craving for....
The Shows, the parades, the rides, the photo sessions with the Disney Characters, the songs, and of course, the fireworks session at the Sleeping beauty Castle.

The satisfaction of being in the Disneyland Hong Kong can't never be well expressed with just a few sentence...
The best to feel it is: Go and enjoy yourself!!
You'll never regret... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment